4th of July is in exactly one week!
I can’t help but hum Party in the USA when I think of the 4th bc it’s literally the one day of the year when nearly everyone is looking for a good time! The country is filled with cookouts, parties at parks, beach/lake fun and everything in between. It’s the perfect excuse to celebrate summer and gather with friends + family, espeically after not really being able to do so last year. But no celebration is complete without a themed outfit! So I’ve pulled some of my favorite red, white and blue pieces for you to wear this year.
It’s also worth noting that the 4th of July brings great sales. See below for a list of my favorite brands and what they’re offering that weekend. I’ll be sure to update it as I learn of others!
- Kendra Scott’s Star-Spangled Sale (6/29 – 7/5): Enjoy 20% off fashion jewelry, including an extra 20% off markdowns both in store and online
- One Click Beauty (6/29-7/6): Offering 20% off the entire site including on my Lip Kit
- Addison Bay’s AB Red, White, & AB Blue Sale (7/3-7/5): Enjoy 25% off sitewide when you use code USA
- Lisi Lerch’s Annual 4th of July Sale (6/30-7/6): Enjoy 30% off all jewelry + select handbags
- Draper James (7/1-7/5): Offering 30% off select sale items
- Anthropologie’s Summer Entertaining Event: Save up to 40% on colorful plates, cups, blankets and more.
- Kate Spade (Now-7/5): Sale styles are an extra 40% off with code EXTRA40
- SPANX (7/1-7/5): Take an extra 30% off sale styles
- Serena & Lily (6/30-7/6): Save up to 25% off on outdoor styles